सीधे मुख्य सामग्री पर जाएं

Good habits in English|| daily use sentence in English

There are some good habits sentence in English you can use daily basis!!




  • Good morning.
  • Good day to you,sir/mam.
  • He is still not well
  • Well done keep it up
  • I will call you later
  • I will catch you soon
  • Please give me your hand
  • Get out of my site
  • I did not understand
  • What do you mean
  • What are you talking about
  • Could you stay away from stuff
  • I am sorry
  • I am feeling tired today
  • It's none of your business
  • I don't know
  • We both like each other
  • Talk to you later
  • Completely
  • Come quickly
  • Thank you very much
  • What is your problem
  • Can I ask you something
  • It was nice meeting you
  • How are you
  • What is going on
  • Stop kidding
  • What is happening here
  • Everything is fine
  • Did you get my point
  • What do you want from me
  • How old are you
  • Get ready to go to school
  • I will try my level best
  • Are you joining us
  • I am very please to meet you
  • You are my responsibility
  • This is not fair
  • What are you doing today
  • Please say something
  • I will come again
  • What would you like to have
  • Thank you for inviting us
  • It's my pleasure
  • Thank you for the advice
  • Many happy returns of the day
  • Please be seated
  • I am on my way
  • Not a problem
  • Cool
  • It's my duty
  • Not at all
  • Glad to help
  • That's alright
  • Never mention
  • It's all gravy
  • Glad to have helped
  • My pleasure
  • Glad to be of any assistance
  • I am happy to help you
  • That's absolutely fine
  • No big deal
  • By all means
  • Forget it
  • No worries
  • Believe me
  • Call me back
  • As soon as possible
  • Give me a hand
  • I do not understand
  • I do not mean it
  • How much is it
  • How old are you
  • How was your weekend
  • What did you say
  • What do you need
  • What do you think
  • What do you want to do
  • What do you want
  • What's the weather like
  • Where are you going
  • Is all good
  • Is everything okay
  • What are you doing
  • Absolutely not
  • I have no idea
  • I agree
  • I am at home
  • It's on the tip of my tongue
  • It's 5 o'clock
  • It's really good
  • No I don't want
  • See you
  • See you next time
  • So I do
  • I decline
  • What's your email address
  • What is going on
  • Where are you from
  • I just made it
  • Enjoy yourself
  • Follow me
  • God bless you

 

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

कबीर दास के 50+ दोहे अर्थ सहित | Kabir Das Ke Dohe in Hindi with Meaning (शिक्षा, जीवन और प्रेरणा)

कबीर दास के दोहे अर्थ सहित | Kabir Das Ke Dohe in Hindi with Meaning  प्रस्तावना – भारतीय संत परंपरा में कबीर दास जी का नाम अमर है। 15वीं शताब्दी के महान संत, समाज सुधारक और कवीर वाणी के प्रणेता कबीर ने अपने दोहों के माध्यम से जीवन, धर्म, शिक्षा और समाज को नई दिशा दी। उनके दोहे सरल, सहज और गहन हैं। यही कारण है कि "कबीर दास के दोहे" आज भी विद्यार्थियों, अध्यापकों और आम जनमानस को शिक्षा और प्रेरणा देते हैं। इस लेख में हम कबीर दास के प्रसिद्ध दोहे अर्थ सहित प्रस्तुत कर रहे हैं। ये दोहे शिक्षा, धर्म, जीवन मूल्य और समाज सुधार से संबंधित हैं।  कबीर दास का जीवन संक्षेप जन्म: 1398 ईस्वी (काशी, वाराणसी) माता-पिता: कबीर जी को नीरू और नीमा (जुलाहा दंपत्ति) ने पाला।   शिक्षा:  – कबीर ने किसी गुरु की औपचारिक शिक्षा नहीं ली, लेकिन संत रामानंद को अपना गुरु माना।    योगदान:  – उन्होंने मूर्तिपूजा, अंधविश्वास और पाखंड का विरोध किया।    रचनाएँ: "बीजक", "साखी", "सबद" और "रामानी" में उनके उपदेश मिलते हैं।   कबीर दास के प्रमुख दोहे और उनके अर्थ।   ...

Always Respect Our Parents True Story Writing in Hindi

︵︷︵︷︵︷︵︷︵​︷︵         ✧​ ★  श्राद्ध कर दिया  ★  ✧​    ︶︸︶︸︶︸︶︸︶︸︶    अपने लिए एक शर्ट ले ली जाए,        पिता ने ऐसा विचार किया।     फिर बेटे का जन्मदिन याद आया,      पिता ने अपनी शर्ट के विचार का 👉       श्राद्ध कर दिया।     सारा दिन खटती माँ की आँखें,        नींद से बोझल हो रही थीं।      तभी उसने बेटे के बुखार को      महसूस किया, और माँ ने फौरन               अपनी नींद का      👉🏽      श्राद्ध कर दिया।    फटा हुआ जर्जर बैग पीठ पर लादे,       पिता ने नए बैग का स्वप्न देखा।          फिर बेटे के कॉलेज का ...           खर्च याद आया, पिता ने             अपने नए बैग के स्वप्न का  👉          श्राद्ध कर दिया। ...

Importance of games and sports Eassy

Importance of games and sports Eassy  Games play a crucial role in the holistic development of individuals, encompassing physical, mental, and social dimensions. Beyond mere sources of entertainment, games contribute significantly to various aspects of human life, fostering essential skills and promoting well-being. Physically, games serve as a means to enhance overall health and fitness. Engaging in sports or physical games helps individuals maintain an active lifestyle, improving cardiovascular health, muscle strength, and coordination. Regular physical activity, often facilitated through games, is instrumental in preventing various health issues, including obesity and cardiovascular diseases. Moreover, the competitive nature of many games motivates individuals to push their physical limits, promoting a sense of achievement and perseverance. Mentally, games provide a fertile ground for cognitive development. Whether strategic board games, puzzles, or video games, these activities...